CST 300 Weekly Journal #6

 Part 1: Help Your Teammates to Develop Capstone Ideas

During our team meeting, we discussed several capstone ideas and brainstormed with each other. One idea a teammate of mine had was a website that could create project ideas for you with just a press of a button. It was called Sharpen.design and I thought it was really interesting and intuitive. I still can't think of a capstone I would like because there are so many different options, but I know it would have to do with something probably food-related or organizational-wise.

Part 2: Keep Up With Your Learning Journal

This week Module 6 I watched the video What Are Companies Looking for in New Hires. It was an interesting and informative video. I learned that being able to have problem-solving skills is a must and that if you aren't dependable enough a company will look the other way and find somebody that is. Furthermore, this allowed me to paint a picture of how competitive and structured one should be to get a good job and let companies know you are the right candidate to hire. Next, I read more about the ethics essay we are doing and basically how to avoid plagiarizing in my paper. It showed a lot of ways how to keep my essay structured well and complete grammatically and properly.

Comments

Popular Posts