CST 363 Weekly Journal #8

 The (3) most important things I learned in this course.

 Writing SQL - One of the most important things I learned in this course. It was the starting point of the class and at first hard to understand, but with more practice became very simple. Learning the basic SQL commands like SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE. Furthermore, getting an understanding of when to implement joins (INNER JOIN, LEFT JOIN, RIGHT JOIN, FULL JOIN) to combine data from multiple tables.

MongoDB - I feel like this was one of the most important things I learned because it taught me the understanding of the basics of MongoDB. For example, how to include documents, collections, and databases. Using MongoDB language was probably the most challenging for me, but it was fun trying to get a better understanding of it and practicing with it more.

SQL Group Projects - I feel like this was an important part of the course, but also the best part because I liked working with a team and collaborating on one another ideas when it came down to doing database design and development within the projects.

Comments

Popular Posts