CST 363 Weekly Journal #6

 This week I read pages for 9.1, 9.2, 9.4, and 9.6. Furthermore, learned about JDBC code and how to execute it in Lab 17. Then, I started Lab 19, learned how to set it up, and worked with my group on it. The labs were probably the hardest ones we've done so far and the most time-consuming. However, learning about reading the null values and preparing statements in Lab 17 was interesting. Also, during the setup of Lab 19, I thought it was very interesting to insert the Java code and once finished you can go to the web browser and type in "localhost:8080" and get the main web application DrugStore Data Systems. All in all, this week's assignments had to be the most challenging and time-consuming, but it was cool to learn a lot from the labs and assignments while working in a group with my classmates.

Comments

Popular Posts